Tuesday, September 26, 2017

7th Annual Almost the Easiest World Series Contest on the Web!! Mark Your Calendars!

I have been awol most of the year on the blog.  And to be honest I've neglected almost all my blogs this year.  Buying a new house, moving, work, family it all makes it hard to sit down and find something to write about or even worse want to find something to write about.  That being said I didn't want to break the tradition of my annual World Series Contest.  So mark your calendars.  Most of the divisions have been decided or are at least close.  That being said I'll probably open the contest like usual with the close being just after the wildcard games.  And if you've played in my contests before the format will be very familiar.  All I want you to do is tell me who's going to win it all.  And of course there will be a few tie breakers to pick as well. 

Do I have awesome prizes??  You bet. What are they?  Who knows?  But as usual I'll find something cool to give away and a nice stack of cards from the team(s) you collect.  My new mancave is still a work in progress, but I'll dig something out.  So mark your calendars the contest opens after the last regular season game is played or until all the post season teams have been determined and will close after the wildcard games or something like that.

5 comments:

  1. It's almost time! I just hope I get a chance to fight with myself about whether I should pick the Cardinals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! I wasn't even close last year. Hoping for a better year

    ReplyDelete
  3. New mancave? Super jealous. I want a mancave.

    ReplyDelete