Saturday, October 9, 2021

11th Annual Almost the Easiest World Series Contest on the Web - Official Entries Post

 


Well by my count we have 32 people that have put in picks for this year's contest.  Not to shabby, especially since I haven't been posting almost at all.  I want to thank everyone who entered.  No one left a comment about promoting the contest, but if you did please let me know so I can make sure you get a second entry into the door prize. 

Just a full disclaimer, I'm taking a trip down to visit family in about a week and will gone for 2 weeks so updates might be a little delayed and combined.


Here are the official posts, pulled directly from the official sign up post.  If you see something amiss please let me know ASAP.


GTT - Rays over Dodgers, 6 games, 17 home runs. Thanks!

OhioTim - San Francisco Giants over Tampa Bay Rays in seven games with 13 home runs

Brett Alan - Astros over Braves, 6 games, 7 home runs.

RJ Sahl - Brewers over the Rays in seven, 16 HR's.

Dion's IP Autos only - Rays over Giants in 6 games with 15 HRs.

AdamE - Astros over the Giants in 5 with 9 home runs.

dayf - Braves over White Sox 13 dingers

flywheels - Braves over Astros - 7 HRs

John Sharp - Giants over the White Sox, 5 games.18 HRS.

Derek - Dodgers over Rays in 6. 17 homers

Ymmat - Astros over Dodgers in 7. 15 homers

Shaw Racing - Dodgers over the rays in 6, 23hrs

Sportzcommish - Astros over Giants in 6 with 12 homeruns.

The Diamond King - Cardinals over Rays in 7. 14 homers.

Nachos Grande - Dodgers over Rays in 6. 24 homers.

Nick - White Sox over Brewers in 6, 19 homers.

Jeff Laws - White Sox over Braves in 7, 13 homers.

sandyrusty - Rays in 6 over Giants with 13 HR

Rounding Thirty 3rd - Rays over Dodgers in 6 with 14 HRs

Matt - Dodgers over Astros, 6 games, 16 homers. PIMP

Adam Kaningher - Giants over Astros, 6 games, 17 home runs

night owl - Giants beat Astros and I don't watch. Grrr. 7 games. 19 homers.

Bo - Rays over Giants in 6 games, 12 HR. 

mfreeman - Astros over Dodgers, 7 games 14 HRs

FiresNBeers - Brewers over Rays, 6 Games, 17 HRs

Jafronius - Dodgers over Rays in 6. 10 HRs. 

Elliptical Man - Dodgers over Astros, 6 games, 12 HRs. 

Lastcall77 - Rays over Brewers 7 games 15 HRs. 

bbcardz - Dodgers over the Astros in 6 games, 14 HRs. 

kcjays - Brewers over the Rays in 6, 19 homeruns. 

Fuji - Dodgers over Astros, in 6, 16 HRs

shanepatrickwrites - brewers over rays in 6, 12 homers

4 comments:

  1. I'm so old and stuck in my ways that when I read MY OWN choice of Astros over Braves, for a moment I thought I had screwed up and picked two NL teams to both make the Series! B^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pimped it on my blog on Friday, I just forgot to tell you, sorry! - https://diamond-jesters.blogspot.com/2021/10/tcdb-trade-recap-cards-from-rahway-nj.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and I'm still riding the high from last night's game, but I can't help but notice no one, not even me, picked the Red Sox. That may come back to haunt us... ;)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for letting me know, Matt, I've updated your entry. Yep could be a 32 way tie if the Red Sox pull this off.

      Delete