Sunday, June 24, 2012

TTM Success Michael Fiers (Milwaukee Brewers Rookie Pitcher)

I ended up ordering 2 team sets of Bowman Brewers cards this year. One because they were cheap from the guy I bought from with no additional shipping and two I wanted to send a few of the cards out for TTM's.  This is the first one I've gotten back so far.  I don't think Mike is going to get a Topps card till the Update series and I'll probably try him again with that one. I was a little worried about this card, because after I sent the request, to Nashville, he was called up and had a great first outing, first start, first win.


The autos a little smudged but it's nice to get this rookie before gets into the regular heavy rotation. And the postmark is from Nashville so I must have gotten him right before he was sent up.  Anywho.

TTM stats.
Date sent: 5/18/12
Date recieved 6/15/12
Address used
Michael Fiers
c/o Nashville Sounds

Herschel Greer Stadium
534 Chestnut Street
Nashville, TN 37203

Thanks Mike!


1 comment: