Monday, May 18, 2015

I'm still here...here are some trades

Yeah I've been AWOL.  Blame it on what you will, I just haven't felt like blogging and haven't had too much to blog about.  But I figure I'd send a couple thank yous for some recent trades and random acts of kindness.  First up Justin from Justin's World ask if he could trade for my First Pitch inserts that I didn't want.  He ended up sending me a few set needs and this
A couple great TTM's for some guys I don't have autos for yet.  Much appreciated.

Brian over at Play at the Plate offered up free cards in a PWE giveaway simply for sending him your address.  I couldn't resist.  What I got was a little overwhelming.
Brian sent me some great Big Hurts for the collection.



A nice smattering of Brewers and Blackawks


And this guy.. Jimmy Hayes was up and down with the Blackhawks the three years he was with the team and my Blackhawks collection is just getting started this is my first auto and it's Gold parallel #d to 25!  Jimmy is currently playing with the Florida Panthers.

Yeah he stuffed all that in my PWE!  


Thanks Justin and Brian and everyone else who's sent me cards that I haven't done a post for.  I'm still here and trading and reading.  And maybe the ennui will wear off and I'll be posting more regularly again.

cb out

No comments:

Post a Comment