Monday, May 25, 2015

Money for Nothing and my Cards for Free

I'll be honest I don't remember sending in a NPN request for Panini Prizm Football, but when an envelope from Panini showed up in my mailbox well I'm not going to say no.

Inside was this shiny Pink Breast Cancer Awareness parallel of Kenny Stills. Kenny had a pretty decent season last year if you don't count not getting into the endzone that much.  

He is now a Dolphin having been traded in March.

Not my first NPN success I've also gotten a random Topps baseball insert, can't remember what year and a silver bordered Garbage Pail Kid, I can't remember the set.  I don't do a lot of NPNs anymore, but I still try to send ones in for some of Topps higher end stuff, because for the price of a stamp that's a decent raffle.




5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I've never taken the time to send in a NPN... but maybe I need to start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty cool. I have never sent in a "No purchase necessary" request before, maybe I should reconsider.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried for NPNs once or twice but never got them. Plus I usually get products too late to even consider trying for NPNs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're looking for NPN addresses you can find, at least some of them, here. Without ever buying a pack.
      http://npncards.com/baseball-npn

      Delete