Thursday, October 8, 2015

Last reminder for the 5th Annual Almost the Easiest World Series Contest on the Web


Last reminder to take a few minutes and enter my 5th Annual World Series contest. You have until 8pm AKST/ Midnight EST Friday  I'll have an official entry post Saturday.
GO HERE TO ENTER

Also I just did a quick look at the entries so far and we had two brave souls that picked wild card playoff teams before the games and those teams lost.  So because I love moxy and you could have waited till last night or today to make a pick after the games were finished, if you picked one of the Wildcard losing teams I'll allow you to try again.  Just reply to your previous pick and amend it.

You have until 8pm Alaska time, that's midnight on the East Coast, to enter.  It's looking like were going to have a good turn out and I'm planning on digging out prizes this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment