Monday, March 7, 2016

TTM Success - Michael Blazek


Got my first TTM of the season back on Friday.  I only sent a handful out this pre-season.  Mostly hoping to fill a few holes in my Topps Brewers TTM project.  And with getting Michael back I fill in the 2015 need.  Michael was traded to the Brewers back in 2013 for John Axford and had a few relief appearances.  He spent all of 2014 with the Nashville Sounds and was called up in 2015 for the regular rotation, until he got injured.  He's back at spring training this year and was nice enough to sign a couple of his 2015 cards for me.

Here are the stats.

Date Sent : 1/16/16
Date Recieved: 3/4/16

 Address used:
Michael Blazek
c/o Milwaukee Brewers
Maryvale Park
3600 N. 51st Ave
Pheonix, AZ 85031






1 comment:

  1. I can honestly say that I have never heard of him, but he does have a nice signature. It's nice to see one of the younger players who doesn't just use some squiggly lines and call it good.

    ReplyDelete