Sunday, February 16, 2020

TTM Success - Mark Loretta


I had a very pleasant surprise in my mailbox last week.  Way back in June I sent out four TTMs.  I got all of them back except Mark Loretta's.  But after I sent it out I also read that he had taken a position with Cubs as bench coach.  So it wasn't a big surprise that I hadn't heard from him since his PO Box was based out of Rancho Santa Fe, California.  I had pretty much forgotten about the request as depending on who I'm sending too many never get returned, but Matt had a great track record as a TTM signer so I was really happy to see this in my mail box last week.  According to the Cubs website Mark is no longer listed as Bench Coach and I haven't found any articles about him recently so I'm not sure if he's found a new position yet. But thanks to Mark Loretta for helping me complete my Brewers TTM project by filling in the 1998 spot and helping me close out the first 3 decades of the team.


TTM Stats
Address used
Mark Loretta
PO Box 9505
Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067

Date Sent: 6/10/19
Date Recieved: 2/7/2020

1 comment:

  1. Quite a feat!! Congrats! I've always loved his name. Hope he lands a team!

    ReplyDelete