Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hey Topps, Panini, and Upper Deck I have an Idea!!!!!

So I'm sitting there putting my Score Hockey set together and I'm thinking I need to make a nice label for the card box.  I've actually taken the time and made a template in Word to label my boxes.  But it got me to thinking that not too long ago one of the cool extras Topps and Fleer use to put in there hobby boxes was a box label. 

Now I understand that lots of people like to put their sets in 9 pocket pages and binders for easy display and that's cool.  I just don't have the room for that.  And I understand that adding the box labels to hobby boxes is an additional cost for the company but there is another way around that.   Why not include an option on their websites with box labels that you could print off?? Other than the fact that Topps and Upper Deck would actually have to keep their websites up to date it seems a nice customer benefit.

1 comment: