Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Topps Week 16 Rookie of the Week is......

Wow it's getting down there.  Only one week to go in regular season and Topps still has 2 ROTW to award.  Tim Tebow had another awesome week.  What a great come back on Sunday for the Broncos. 

I figured Topps would be a little late in announce this weeks winner due to the Tuesday night Vikings/Eagles game.  So who is this weeks winner? I don't know I'm still waiting for Topps to announce it I'm sure there trying to find the best picture of Joe Webb they can get.  That's my guess anyways. 

Also I just got a Late Notification on the Rookie of the Week cards are going to be late.  That's pretty typical for Topps.
Here's what they had to say:
"Dear Consumer.

This email is to inform you that the Topps Company is currently beyond the 15 week processing time allocated for the following redemption card:

PIN #: Product: Card/Player Name
Topps Topps Football Gridiron Giveaway Week #1

Our staff is working diligently to process and ship your redemption card as soon as possible. Please continue to check your Online Redemption account for updates regarding the status of your card.

If you no longer wish to wait for the redemption card, please contact our Consumer Relations team in order to place a substitution request for a card of equal Beckett value.

Do not hesitate to contact our Consumer Relations department via phone at 1-800-489-9149 or via email at support@etopps.com for assistance. A consumer relations representative will be available to assist you Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4:30 pm (ET).

Sincerely,

Consumer Relations
The Topps Company, Inc." 

I expect many more of these as I now have a complete set of redemptions, Don was nice enough to hook me up with the last 2 weeks early,  He also showed me how many redemptions he had left.  It must have been hundreds.  I think that might be a good sign if they all don't get redeemed or a bad sign if not enough of them do and Topps decided not to print them. I wouldn't mind picking up a few more Tebow or Bradford Redemptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment