Monday, May 19, 2014

Crickets


You may have noticed, or not, that I have been silent on the blogs here for a little over a month. I had thought about maybe scheduling some posts, but of course didn't.  Well I plan to blame my now 2 month old son for the lack of content here.  The family and I have been on a whirlwind tour of the lower 48 visiting family and friends. We drove through 8 states and put close to 4000 miles on a rental car.

So fear not I'm back at least for a few more weeks before my field season starts and once again I'll be MIA most of the summer.



One cool thing my wife's aunts did for us was this cool Cubs marquee announcement. And while I'm a true blue Brewers fan, my wife and most of her family are Cubs fans. It was a pretty cool gift and I have a soft spot in my heart of the lovable losers even if they are in the same division as my team now.



We now return to your regularly sporadic postings.

cb out

5 comments:

  1. Unless Bernie Brewer steps up big time, it looks like the wife's side of the family might win this battle. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty cool, even if it is in Chicago. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, belatedly, on your new arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is a cool birth announcement.

    ReplyDelete