Monday, May 22, 2017

30 Day Baseball Card Challenge - Day 22


Day 22 - A card of a common player that always seemed to elude you.

Sorry I've been a little busy to post and to be honest Day 22 stumped me for a while.  But after looking through my want list it became apparent of a card, one card, that I need to complete a set, still sits on my wantlist.

To be honest I'm not sure I need this card or not, as the set is squirreled away right now, but if my needs list is correct, Pat Neshek's 2008 Allen and Ginter card is the last card I need to complete the set.  I'll be honest I haven't tried too hard to find it as of late, but it'll be first on my list when I get my collection organized when I move into my new house.

1 comment:

  1. I recall seeing Neshek pitching against the Cubs recently although I couldn't tell you his current team.

    ReplyDelete