Wednesday, December 13, 2017

The Blackest of Fridays

I don't go out on Black Friday.  I do however open up my laptop and hit COMC.  It's been an annual tradition since pretty much COMC started doing their big Black Friday events.  To be fair not all the cards shown were bought on Black Friday.  As a matter of fact some of them where bought almost a year ago.  I've been slowly picking up a card here and there as they pop up and deals present themselves.  The deals seem to be fewer and farther between nowadays on COMC, but every now and then I find some gold.  I did manage to find a few deals on Black Friday as I needed to hit the minimum card threshold for the free shipping.  

This past Monday I finally got my cards in the mail.  I was able to finally add about 20 new Younts to my main PC and a nice smattering of cheap relics and autos for my team collections.  And I didn't even have to get out of my pajamas.

7 comments:

  1. My order shipped today...259 new cards headed to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's a nice haul. I just had around 30 cards total. Carefully picked out thoughout the last year! And pretty much used only earned credit. Can't wait to see your haul Billy.

      Delete
    2. I'm jealous, I have over 300 waiting to be shipped, but I need to wait until I get the $75 it will cost to send them home into my account. I think I'll be waiting awhile.

      Delete
  2. I got my order the other day. There were only 26 cards or so in it, though. I've already started building up my inventory for another shipment, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had messed up with Black Friday on Comc this year. I had a ton in my cart and forgot to buy them that day. when I remembered the next day, boom 150.00 buck more, I said forget about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still waiting for my Black Friday COMC haul to arrive. Until then... I enjoy seeing what others have received on blogs and YT videos.

    P.S. I spy a nice Topps Barry Zito rookie card.

    ReplyDelete