Saturday, October 3, 2020

10th Annual Almost the Easiest World Series Contest on the Web - Wild Card Series Aftermath - Please read if you've already signed up!!

 


Well my Brewers are out, which was not unexpected.  But as I'm typing this up I'm about to watch the last remaining game finish and the Padres eliminate that Cardinals.


So just a reminder that if you got into the contest early I'm letting you adjust your picks if one or both of your chosen teams have already been eliminated.  It's only fair, since I'm betting there are a few people who were waiting till after the Wild Card Series' were over to enter.  I'd have loved to had the contest closed before the Wild Card but that would have left me with only basically a day for people to find the contest and sign-up.  Anywho, if you've already entered the contest and would like to adjust you pick, either because one or both of the teams have been eliminated or you've just had a change of heart please pig-back your original pick on the sign-up post by commenting on it with your new entry.


Here is a link to the official sign up post.  Sign Up Here. 



Looks like the first Divisional Series game will start around noon Alaska time on Tuesday Oct. 5. so the contest will officially close right before that or around 4 pm EST.  Remember to promote the contest and leave a link or at least a note on your entry that you did it so I can give you an extra entry into the door prize drawing.

I will likely put out one more reminder before that, but thanks to all that entered already and don't forget you can change your pick.



3 comments:

  1. Dodgers over Yankees, 7 games. 24 doubles.
    Appreciate it, I had the Indians and L.A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Revised pick since my Indians got beat.
    Tampa Bay Rays over Atlanta Braves in six games with 17 doubles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll go dodgers over yankees in 6 with 15 doubles

    ReplyDelete