Thursday, August 11, 2011

I'm back again, for now but not for long.



Whew that was a long trip.  10 days above the Arctic Circle.  And I get to go back on Monday.  But I'm back for now.  What I want to know, who went to the National and where are the posts!  I've seen a few but with me gone 10 days I'm not sure who all went.  So if you went and posted about it leave a comment cuz I'd love to read about the experience.

On a side note, before I left, Bosco's the Comic/Card store, one of the two LCS card shops I frequent had a coupon for a under 80 dollar box of Ginter, so I ran down to get a box.  I could have bought two a day for however long the coupon was good for, but I had promised I wasn't going to buy anymore, especially since my first box was so awesome.  But for 79.99 I couldn't resist picking up one more box to help fill in some holes in my set and pick up some SP's and a few doubles for trading and of course a few cool inserts.  Well I have to say I was more than happy I picked the box up, you'll have to wait I haven't scanned the hits yet, but lets just say this will definitely be my last box unless they start going for under 50 bucks.  I'm not pressing my luck again, especially with all these boxes where all the hits are relics.  I still need to collate my 2011 Football set to see if I need any to complete my set and I want to try and put together the bowman mini insert set, at 144 cards this might take a while.  Dennis I'll let you know but don't wait for me.

And on top of it all while I was gone my Brewers have taken a 5 game lead in the NL Central.  The Cheese Stands Alone!!!!!  Wow could we actually win a pennant this year?!!! Could 2011 be the year for Wisconsin sports?  And hot damn there's going to be Football!!!!

Anywho, leave me links to your National Posts.  I'm leaving town again early Monday and won't be back till sometime around the 24th or 25th so the Crack will be silent.  Keep up the good work everybody!!!

CB out.

1 comment:

  1. I have a few of the Bowman football inserts I can hold for you.

    ReplyDelete