Monday, February 6, 2012

2012 Topps Box Labels

The box is ripped, the wrappers sent in, and I'm getting ready to collate my cards. Probably tonight.  I'm hoping I've got a full set.  But in preparation of putting my set together I had to make a box label for my set box.

I really miss when Topps use to put box labels in with their hobby boxes.  But since they're not anymore I've took it upon myself to make my own and share them with you if you'd like to use them.

For Series 1 I've made a Series 1 box label if you like to box your sets in series and then a general 2012 box label if your like me and put both series 1 and 2 together.





I'm still debating if I want to go after any of the inserts.  Seems like everyone likes the 87 Mini's, myself included, and being of that age, the 87 set was the first one I put together. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

Thanks again to all who entered my Superbowl contest.  I've emailed all the winners and if I get timely responses should have the winnings out by Wednesday.

cb out

4 comments:

  1. Hey CB - are you all done with the wrappers? After reading one of your posts from last week I was going to send you my 4 jumbo wrappers, but it sounds like you might not need them now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tony, Thanks for the thought but yeah I ended up buying my jumbo and 4 more packs so I could do the redemption. I actually just saw your other post about the wrappers. Dang it.

    ReplyDelete