Wednesday, March 22, 2017

The Big Wiener

Who doesn't love free cards?  A few weeks ago Chris AKA Raz from The Raz Card Blog, got ahold of me telling me I had won a prize from one of his contests.  I'll be honest I had no idea what he was talking about, so I had to go search his blog to find out.  But hey I won't say no to free stuff.  A couple weeks later I got a small envelope and this was inside.
 I think this might be my first Sega Card Gen card.  I'm not too familiar with the cards, other than what I've read on the blogs and Googled, but from what I could find these were part of a arcade game.  Although someone will have to tell me if you won these or had to buy them and then use them to play.
This might also be one of my only Japanese cards too.  Pretty sweet.  Thank Chris

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got your prize. This particular card was a redemption prize. As Zippy Zappy explained it to me, sometimes the arcade game would spit out a redemption ticket instead of a card from the base Card Gen set. You could take the ticket to the arcade counter and trade it in for a card holder with one of these prize EX cards in it.

    ReplyDelete