Tuesday, April 25, 2017

30 Day Baseball Card Challenge Day 14

Day 14: One of your favorite cards from the 2000s.

If there was one product I would snag in a heartbeat if I could find it reasonably priced it would be 2005 UD Artifacts.   Back in 2005 I did open quite a bit of it and pulled some really nice cards.  A couple of cards I call my keepers.  Cards that don't really fit into my collecting strategy, but are really cool.  One such card is this sweet Rod Carew Patch card.  And while I'm not a Carew or a Twins collector it's still has a place in my Keepers collection.


2 comments:

  1. Great card. Any patch of an old school (guy from my childhood) hall of famer is a keeper in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the same thing a year later with 2006 Artifacts. I think there was a dealer online that had really cheap boxes. I ended up with a Reggie auto and a Satchel Paige jumbo relic and a bunch of single and double jerseys. As GUs started hitting bottom price-wise, I almost went for the whole relic set.

    ReplyDelete