Monday, September 28, 2015

5th Annual Almost the Easiest World Series Contest on the Web - Mark Your calendars!!

Sure I haven't been posting much lately, but that doesn't mean I'm not still around. Collecting, reading, commenting.  And that sure doesn't mean that I'm going to miss the opportunity to hold the 5th Annual Almost the Easiest World Series Contest on the Web.

So regular season play is done on October 4th, the Wildcard games will be played on the 6th and 7th and the Divisional Series will start on the 8th and 9th.  So that means like usual we don't have a lot of time for entries.  Right now the National League picture is pretty much set, but we still have some play in the American League.  That being said if the playoff picture solidifies before the end of the season I'll open the contest up early, and if it goes down to the wire again, which is always fun, I'll leave the contest entry period open till after the Wildcard games.

The contest will be just like years past.  All I want you to do is tell me who's going to win the World Series.  And like always we need  a few tie breakers so I also want you to tell me who the opponent was, total games in the series and total number of home runs hit, by both teams.

Not too hard right?

I know your saying "CB that's great and super easy, but what the heck can I win?"

I'm still working on it.  But rest assured that I'll dig though my bag of goodies and come up with some great stuff.  And like year's past I'll have a door prize just for entering with bonus entry for promoting the contest on your blog or other social media account, only one extra entry though.

Alright mark your calendars we've only got a week to go!!!

CB out.

No comments:

Post a Comment