Saturday, March 27, 2010

2010 Topps Finest Mini Box Break


I was at my favorite card shop this afternoon.  I was just going to browse the boxes for some additions to my player collections and look through the baragin bin.  And what did I see on the shelf.  Why nice fresh boxes of Topps Finest.  I couldn't resist.

So here's what I got out of my mini box.

I got 24 base cards no dups.

5 refractors.

2 blue, Cole Hamels and John Lannan #d to 299 and 3 regular Josh Beckett, John Lester, and Rick Porcello.

One redmeption.
I already redeemed it.  I couldn't help myself.  This being #9 I know I won't find out who it is until August probably. 

And my Rookie Patch Card



Tyler Colvin of the Cubs #d to 217.  A nice sig and I love the look of this card.

Over all not too shabby but a little pricy.  And sorry about the crappy pictures my scanner is still all packed up and 700 miles away. 

1 comment:

  1. This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… egyptian cotton percale sheets , cotton queen size sheets on sale ,

    ReplyDelete