Wednesday, February 6, 2013

TTM Success - Cecil Cooper

I'm gearing up for my big Spring Training TTM send off.  That doesn't mean that I'm only sending to guys in Spring Training either.  I've got a few past Brewers I want to send off to as well.  That being said, it's been a while since I sent any TTM's out so I've pretty much written off anything I'd already sent out.  And then low and behold I get one of my return envelopes in the mail the other day.  From Phoenix no less.  Who could be sending me a card back from Phoenix? 

Why it's former Brewer great and the old head coach of the Astros, Cecil Cooper!! Wow I had sent this off almost a year ago, back to Cecil's home address in Texas.  Cecil is a Texas native if you didn't know.  I haven't heard what he's been up to since getting axed by the Astros and I could have sworn I'd seen his house for sale when I did a google search, I know creepy.  I also couldn't find any current info if Cecil was working with a new team, which is what I would suspect if he's sending me my cards from Phoenix and Spring Training is about a week away from starting up.  If anyone knows, let me know.

Anyways I'm really happy to get Coop back! Plus that 1982 is the first 82 I've gotten signed so it also helps fill a hole in my Brewers TTM project and the 1980 is a nice back up.




Date sent 3/26/12
Date Received 2/2/13

Address used (I'm not sure if this is good anymore)
Cecil Cooper
24802 Boulder Lakes Ct.
Katy, TX 77494-3900

Thanks Cecil!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have a Cecil Cooper Bobblehead Brand Spankin new in the box Never been opened How much would you give me for it? email carolsiecz@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete