Wednesday, March 6, 2013

TTM 1st Spring Training Success - Tyler Thornburg


I'm happy to announce I have my first and so far only success this spring training.  Tyler Thornburg was nice enough to sign a couple cards for me.  I only managed to get 12 requests out before most of the team went off for the World Baseball Classic, but I'm hopeful I'll get a few more returns and I do have a few more to send off to guys I know are still at camp.  Tyler really has a nice auto too.  According to my notes I sent Tyler 3 cards and he ended up sending two back and keeping one, which is just fine with me.  Thanks for being my first return Tyler and good luck this year.



TTM Stats
Date Sent: 2/14/13
Date Received: 3/5/13

Address used:
Maryvale Park

3600 N. 51st Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85031



No comments:

Post a Comment