22 entered Almost the Easiest Superbowl Contest on the web, a few major upsets along the way and we whittled it down to the final 3.
Here they are again.
Adam E: STEELERS over Bears 17-6
Mark: PACKERS over Patriots 24-17
Colby (Flywheels): STEELERS over Falcons 24-17
For those who forgot they entered or what they entered here is the official entry list again as well.
1 .Spankee: EAGLES over the Pats 27-24
2. Adam E: STEELERS over Bears 17-6
3. BA Benny: SAINTS over Pats 38-31
4 .cubsfan731: PATRIOTS over Falcons 23-14
5. Captain Canuck: PATRIOTS over Falcons 42-31
6 .Mariner1: SAINTS over Steelers 27-17
7. Play at the Plate: PATRIOTS over Eagles 38-21
8. Mark: PACKERS over Patriots 24-17
9. Fuji: PATRIOTS over Packers 24-17
10. seemahn: FALCONS over Patriots 28-24
11. Community Gum: PATRIOTS over Falcons 31-17
12. dawgbones: EAGLES over Steelers 27-17
13. Offy: PATRIOTS over the Falcons 31-14
14. Kev2380: BEARS over Patriots 24-20
15. Steve D: PATRIOTS over Saints 35-27
16. Milwaukee Southpaw: FALCONS over Steelers 27-24
17. Colby (Flywheels): STEELERS over Falcons 24-17
18. Wicked Ortega: RAVENS over Patriots 21-17
19. mike: BEARS over Steelers 20-14
20. Nathan: COLTS over Saints 24-17
21. steve: PATRIOTS over Packers 24-17
22. dayf: FALCONS over Colts 30-28
Please notice the number by your names. This is the order of the responses I got for the contest and the way you will be entered in to the random list generator at Random.com for the bonus prize.
The grand prize.
17 unused Topps Rookie of the Week Redemption codes. Which we are up to week 6 being delayed. I've decided to give the winner the option of having these mailed or I can email the codes to them. This is mainly for Mark who lives overseas and since these expire at the end of February and I have no idea how long it would take them to get over to England, but I would do it for any of the winners to get your codes ASAP.
And don't forget the bonus prize.