Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12-12-12 Happy Aaron Rodgers Day.

There are some things Wisconsinites take very seriously.  Cheese for sure, it is delicious, and the Green Bay Packers.  So as a joke Jennifer Brilowski decided to start a facebook page "Let's make 12/12/12 Aaron Rodgers Day" and the state legislature in Wisconsin did.  See politicians can do useful things.

I was thinking of working up a nice post with the best of my Aaron Rodgers collection, but I didn't.
So instead in celebration I present a card I will probably never own but is very nice.

Mr. Rodgers 2005 Exquisite dual relic auto.  I'm not sure if it's real, but the seller is only asking about $1775 ungraded.  What a steal!!

And I got 10 inches of fresh snow this morning! My dog was very happy about that.


No comments:

Post a Comment