Thursday, December 20, 2012

Only 2 weeks left till The Third Annual Almost the Easiest Super Bowl Contest on the Web!!!!!


Wow that season went by really fast.  And despite the rocky start with the NFL refs lockout it seems that we had a fairly good season.  Got to see some amazing rookie standouts and of course my team clinching their division in week 15 was pretty nice too.

So just like in past years it'll be pretty simple.  All I want you to do is pick who's going to win the Super Bowl.  But of course there's always the possibility that two people will the same team so we need the tie breakers.  You'll need to pick the opponent and total number of combine points scored in the game.  And if for some reason that still doesn't decide it, I'll use the random.com, but we've never had to go that far and I don't expect to have to this year either.  I know your saying CB this is a contest right? What are the prizes?  I don't know yet.  But we'll have a great grand prize and of course a door prize for all those you participate and pimp the contest.  I'll be posting the official contest link after next Sunday and you should have a good week to get your guess in.

No comments:

Post a Comment