Monday, December 17, 2012

Spawning a New blog


I've been debating doing this for a while now.  As I'm getting more and more into Lego's, again, it occurred to me that this blog really isn't set up for that.  What I mean to say is that Collector's Crack is more of a Trading Card blog and there are lots of great Lego and building block sites that don't fit here.  I didn't want to set up a separate blog roll and it was hard to organize sets and my minifigure collection in just one separate page.  No, it was going to take a whole other blog. I wasn't sure if I wanted to commit to another blog, but I have.

So the....



...is born.

Click on the picture it'll take you over there.  Not much there just yet. Working on putting together a links list, blog roll that's Lego and other building brand centered and working on putting up some pages to highlight different sets and brands.  I still plan on posted the random Lego review and pick up here, but also over there and I'll probably repost some of my earlier minifigure posts over there as well.  So if your interested head on over. I've added a link to my sidebar and I'll probably add a link in the blog roll too. If you have a blog dedicated or even partially dedicated to Lego's and other building brands let me know and I'll add to the to the TMC's blog roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment