Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Have a Hart

This off season I've been slowly picking up cheap autos of past and current Brewers players to add to the collection.  I ended up picking up this 2009 Upper Deck Signature Stars Impressions auto of Corey Hart for a buck fifty plus shipping.  That really doesn't surprise me considering Corey missed all of 2013 and really hasn't been on anyones mind except mine.  I just read Corey's been cleared to play next year.  He's a free agent, but said he would like to stay in Milwaukee.  We'll have to see if Milaukee wants to keep him around and hope he stays injury free for a couple years or turn him loose.  

Reguardless he's been a regular fixture on the diamond in Milwaukee since 2006 and I'm glad I was able to pick up a great and cheap auto card. 






No comments:

Post a Comment