Monday, December 8, 2014

Yet another awesome trade with Nachos Grande!



I've lost count the number of time Chris from Nachos Grande and I have traded. And we both started separate Lego blogs around the same time.  Anyway, Series 12 Lego Minifigures abound and I had a few extra and Chris had a few extra that we each needed so we ended up trading.  With this trade that leaves just two more I need for the set.





Of course it wouldn't have been a trade if we also didn't include some cards.  Chris sent along a nice stack of random Brewers goodness and then something a little more oddball.

These may look like 2008 Allen and Ginter cards, but turn them over...

Yep Chris sent me some custom Munnatawket Ginter cards.  I remember seeing a post on these on his blog and the story, but for the life of me I can't remember the story too well and couldn't find the blog post.  So if Chris reads this he can elaborate.


He also sent a autograph card along.  His own!!

Another great trade thanks Chris.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked the cards (and LEGO figures)! I'm now only missing one figure (the Hun Warrior). As for the minis, they are custom made by a friend of mine in order to advertise his homemade bat business.

    ReplyDelete