Tuesday, March 17, 2015

TTM Spring Training Success - Brandon Kintzler

I have a pretty full mail box Monday. I had two huge trade packages, the David Goforth TTM return and this guy.

Brandon has been on the team since 2010, seeing his first Bigs action September 10th.  Since then he's been up and down, but had a break out season in 2013 becoming the set up man for Jim Henderson.  Brandon's rookie card is in the 2011 Topps Series 2 set.  I wish I'd have been able to dig out one of his rookie cards, but I'll settle for a nice auto on his 2014.  I might have to try him again in Milwaukee to get his rookie card signed and I can take that crappy Nyjer Morgan auto out of the spot.
Brandon's a great TTM signer.


TTM Stats:
Date Sent: 3/2/15
Date Recieved: 3/16/15

Address used:
Maryvale Park
3600 E 51st Ave
Phoenix AZ 85031

It's interesting both Brandon and David's envelopes were postmarked the 9th which means that they probably signed them almost right away.  I can't believe it's taking letters a week to get to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment