Monday, March 16, 2015

TTM Spring Training Success - David Goforth

Holy moley it's been a long time since I had any TTM successes.  It's also be a while since I sent any out.  But I managed 8 TTM's to the Brewers Spring Training park down in Arizona and got my first one back today.

David has been in the Milwaukee minor league system since 2011.  Last year he was a minor league all-star and at the end of the season was added to the Brewers 40 man roster.  We'll have to see if he starts the season there or not. David hasn't seen any Major League time and doesn't have a Topps card yet, but maybe he'll get one this year.

I sent him a couple of his minor league cards and he sent them back in about 2 weeks.



TTM Stats
Date Sent 3/2/15
Date Recieved 3/16/15
Address used
Maryvale Park
3600 E 51st Ave
Phoenix AZ 85031


1 comment: