Sunday, October 28, 2012

TTM Success Richard "the King" Petty

I had been seeing lots of success for Richard Petty over at the Sports Card Forum and had a couple of cards I thought would look good signed.  So I sent off a quick letter and his 2012 Allen and Ginter and Goodwin Champions cards and got them pack pretty quick.  I left town for 10 days to visit family down in Georgia so I'm not sure when these actually made it back to me but the envelope is postmarked on the 23 of October.


The only thing that could have been better is if he signed them with a sharpe, but I'm not going to complain about getting an auto from a racing legend.

TTM Stats

Date Sent. 10/17/12
Date Recieved : about Oct 25th

Address used

Richard Petty
c/o Petty Enterprises
311 Branson Mill Rd
Randleman, NC 27317


Thanks Richard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment