Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Cynicalbuddha's Top 100 #3

I'm going old school with this one.  I picked this up at Don's Sportscards off his drop board a month back.  I do believe I only payed a couple of bucks for this. I'm headed over there tonight for a trade night and hopefully I'll get to pick up a slew of 2011 Ginter from my needs list.  I also picked up a Brooks Robinson embossed on the same trip I got this bad boy.

#3  1965 Topps Embossed Hank Aaron #59



It's nowhere near mint, but for a couple of bucks I couldn't pass up a vintage Aaron.  I'm a closet Aaron collector.  I only have a few of his cards and those are either recent releases or regular issues late in his career.


cb out

1 comment:

  1. I love these cards, I actually did a post a few days ago pointing out that they were my #1 "passed over for topps lineage"!

    They're sweet cards and for how old they are, can still be found for a decent price.

    ReplyDelete