Thursday, November 10, 2011

Cynicalbuddha's Top 100 #42


An incredible pick up a few weeks ago and it had to get put on the top 100 as soon as possible. If you read my Rollie Fingers blog you've already seen it, but I had to get it up here as well. I'd bid on and lost a couple of these and seeing as there are only 5 of these super quad patch cards I new I'd have to jump on one sooner or later.  Well I lucked out and picked this one up for quite a bit less than the other two I missed, so bully for me.  Just a beautiful looking card.  I only wish that the picture matched the patch.  While I love seeing Rollie in a Brewers uniform I think this card would have been much better with him in a Padres jersey or the relic being a Brewers patch.  But I'm just happy to add this card to the collection and the Top 100 which, remember, are in no particular order of awesomeness.

#42 on the Top 100

2011 Topps Marquee Rollie Fingers Gametime Mementos Quad Patch GMQP-2 #d 1/5!

2 comments: