Saturday, September 15, 2012

2012 Panini Elite Pack Break, yep just one pack.


Continuing on with some of the packs I picked up at Don's I also grabbed just one Panini Elite.  Or as I like to call it Foil board overload.  Elite hasn't really changed up the formula since it came out.  You can always count on really shiny silver cards.
MJD!
I was lucky enough to snag a hit out of my one pack. Unfortunately it's another Ram. No offense to Ram fans. I'm just not a Rams fan.

If you liked that last 6 or 7 years of Elite you'll love this years as well, since it doesn't appear that they changed it very much.

And all cards from this and the Momentum Pack break are for trade right now.  I'm leaving Monday for a work trip and I'm not sure when I will be back, but drop me a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment