Sunday, September 30, 2012

Trading with the ARP.

Before I left with my last trip. Adam from ARPSmith's Sportscard Obsession asked if I could help out with his 2012 Topps Football needs and if I'd trade one of the Auto's I'd pulled from one of my Jumbo boxes.  Well I figured since I was sorting through my extras for Colbey's set, why not help out another set builder as well.  Well I ended up being able to finish Adam's set and sent off the Kahil auto.  When I got back from my work trip I had a nice think padded envelope full of Packery goodness waiting for me.

Here is a smattering of the goodness.  Plus there was a lot more,  some great team set filler for my sets.
And of course there was this...
Yowza!!! Thanks Adam.  All those Packer cards have found a good home.


No comments:

Post a Comment