Monday, September 17, 2012

TTM Success Billy Spiers



I had written this one off a while ago. But it just goes to show you never know when you might actually get a TTM request back.  I sent former Brewers shortstop Billy Spiers 3 cards back in May and got them back a few days ago.  Billy went on to play for the Mets and Astros. He had one year where he showed his versatility playing 7 different positions in 1999. From what I could find Billy is coaching football and baseball in South Carolina.  He's got a great signature and these three cards are great additions to the Brewers TTM project, since I didn't have a signature for any of the years and products I sent.  Thanks Billy






TTM Stats 
Date Sent: 5/11/12
Date Received: 9/14/12

Address used
Billy Spiers
9233 Old State Rd
Cameron, SC 29303-8129

No comments:

Post a Comment