Monday, September 24, 2012

Are you ready for another contest??!!??



Good. Stay poised.  You're going to have to wait a little while longer. Got just under 2 weeks until the end of the regular season in Major League Baseball.  And that means it's almost time for.....


Like last year I'll make the contest almost the easiest on the web.

I just want you to tell me who's going to win.
But since I'm sure more than one person will guess the correct team. There will be a few tie breakers.

And what might you win??!!??

Well you will win every single Golden Giveaway code I pull from Topps Update.  So that will be at least 10 code cards, since I'm planning on buying at least one Jumbo box. But as is usually the case I'm sure I'll buy a couple rack packs and blasters.  So the actual number will be whatever that is up to the end of the World Series.  Since Topps has deemed Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico not worthy enough to be included in their stupid giveaway, my lose is your reward!

While the National League Pennant Winners are almost all tied up and the Wild Card race is hot, the American League Pennant Races are so close no team has clinched yet.  That being said if the playoff picture is set before the final game on October 3rd I'll probably open the contest early, but it will definitely open October 4th and be open to any and everyone who would like to play up until the first playoff game.

And I'll probably have a bonus prize for everyone who played and to give you all some incentive to pimp the contest on your blogs.  

Alright with that said, Go Brewers!

1 comment: