Friday, September 7, 2012

2012 Topps Football Something snazzy.

That's my dad's word. Snazzy. Kinda fits here.  I apologize for the lack of posting, but we had a huge storm roll through and knock out power to most of the city.  It was pretty crazy and we all survived, but not the roof of my shed which I get to reshingle next week.  Anywho enough about that.  I recently went to Bosco's trade night on Wednesday. They host a pretty nice trade night with pizza and soda. They have special deals and they giveaway a pack of everything that's come out in the last month. You 1 ticket for each $5 you spend and they draw only one ticket on trade night.  If you're there you win it all, if not it rolls over till the next month.  There was over $780 worth of packs to be given away and there still is. No one's won in a few months and no one won Wednesday either.  A bunch of us were trying to do the math and figured if all products come out on time next month the giveaway might be over a grand!  I ended up buying another box of jumbo football while I was there and I'll post those hits when I finally get around to scanning them.   But in the mean time. I picked up a blaster of football about a week ago to get one of those cool manupatch cards that come with it.  I didn't hit up a Target or Wallyworld so no exclusive parallels or inserts, but I did walk away with this..


Snazzy.  I have to say these cards look absolutely awesome!  I really would like to pick up the three Packers  cards in this set, but they are all going for way more than I want to pay for a manupatch.  I'm excited to see how Manning does in Denver this year. I ended up picking him up as a back up in one of my fantasy drafts really late and who knows he might become my starter if things work out.

The card is up on ebay right now if anyone's interested. Auction here.  And I have a few more things up.  Doing a little table cleaning.  I've been planning on listing a bunch of stuff, with ebay offering unlimited sports card listings and 500 free listings a month till December, but with another work trip looming over my head in a week or so I don't want to get too into the house cleaning.  I also plan on offering up a bunch of stuff for trade too.  That'll come probably next month when I know I'll be around for a while.

cb out.

1 comment:

  1. I agree w/ you about how awesome these manupatches are. Topps also did a nice job w/ the Endzone cards from last year's set. I have 1 of the 2 Carolina Panthers card...I'll eventually get the Steve Smith.

    ReplyDelete