Wednesday, September 26, 2012

5 More packs of Series 8 Lego Minifigures

It's funny I get a ton of page hits when I post about Lego minifigures. So I'm going to post about them again.  I was walking by the toy aisle at my local Fred Meyer's, the same one I seem to walk through all the time and the same one I snagged my first three packs from.  I notice there were still a few Series 8 blind packs left.  8 to exact and I had thought of snagging all 8, but I think that would have been a little greedy. So I only grabbed 5 packs.  And added 4 new figures to the collection.  It's almost impossible for me to pass up a box of these things they're like crack.  Here's what I got.

The DJ

The business man/banker. If you were paying attention you might have caught I said I bought 5 packages and only added 4 new figures.  That's because I pulled two of these bad boys. So one if up for trade if you have an extra minifigures, kreons, ect. that I don't have, to trade for it. I have a link on the side to my need list.
Now my two favorite of the bunch.

Guten Tag!!! I got me the Bavarian/German/Lederhosen guy!!! Sweet pretzel. I love pretzels!!

I also got two feathers for his cap in the package. I'm sure that was just a production mistake.

And my favorite of the set so far....

The freaking pirate!!!! The best part is that peg leg and the hook for a hand.

1 comment:

  1. I've got an extra football player that I'd trade for that business guy if you are are interested. I'm really looking for the lederhosen guy so if you get an extra of that one let me know!

    ReplyDelete