Thursday, November 1, 2012

Cynicalbuddha's Top 100 #70

Thought I'd add another entry into the Top 100.  I actually picked this up over a month ago and posted about it over at my Rollie Fingers blog.

I've yet to attend a National, although I'm trying to get my wife to agree to head down for next years in Chicago.

Anywho with out further ado.

#70 on the Top 100 (which is in no particular order)

2012 Leaf National Rollie Fingers Autograph card BA-RF1 #d 5/5



I picked up the base card almost right after the convention and I've seen at least one more of these autos out on the bay. But I think I got this card for a steal.

Here's what the base card looks like. It's very similar, but Leaf actually moves the name down to make space for the sticker auto.


1 comment:

  1. 1. Those are really nice cards, especially the auto, so congrats!

    2. BA-RF1 might possibly be the funniest card number I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete