Wednesday, November 7, 2012

TTM Success Misty May Treanor


I think like everybody on the planet I watched a ton of the Olympics this year.  And of course one of the best parts of the Olympics is the women's beach volleyball.  It doesn't hurt that you have one of the best pairs playing for you country and that at least one of those woman signs through the mail pretty consistantly. I actually saw Justin's success over at his blog Justin's World a few months back and new that I had to send to Misty May-Treanor in my next round of TTM's.  

I dug through my Topps Olympic cards to see if I had an Misty May's and low and behold I had two.  So I wrote a nice letter and sent them off in early October and just got them back Monday.



TTM Stats
Date Sent 10/10/12
Date Recieved 11/5/12

Address used
Misty May-Treanor
2892 N Bellflower Suite #482
Long Beach, CA 90815-1125

Thanks Misty!!


1 comment:

  1. You got it back! Most excellent. Actually, last I checked, Kerri signs pretty regularly, as well.

    ReplyDelete