Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Topps Rookie Redemtion Week 12 is.....

Toby Gerhart.  Yuck a Viking.

Here's what Topps had to say about the boy.
"Vikings rookie running back Toby Gerhart was a savior in Week 12, stepping in for injured superstar Adrian Peterson and admirably leading his team's ground attack. A second-round pick, Gerhart displayed the punishing style that made him Stanford's all-time career touchdowns leader, pacing Minnesota's victory in Washington with 76 yards and his first NFL score."

Hmm. Didn't get to see the game but Peterson hurt is no surprise. Way to go Toby.

I got to stay at home on Sunday because both games I wanted to watch, the Packers/Falcons and the Bears/Eagles were both on the local station so I got to roll out of bed and watch in my PJ's.

The one thing that sucks about living in Alaska is that the early games come on at 9.  That's a little too early to get to the bar.  Plus they don't start serving booze till 10.   That use to be fun back when I was younger but now it takes me 3 days to recover from a good drunk. 

cb out.

No comments:

Post a Comment