Wednesday, May 30, 2012

TTM Success Chuck Woolery

Continuing my non-sport TTM's I sent Chuck Woolery his 2011 Topps Allen and Ginter card and got it back yesterday.
You may remember Chuck as host of TV's Scrabble, The Love Connection, or his current project on the Game Show Network, Lingo.  But Chuck was also the original host of Wheel of Fortune.  Chuck is also an avid fisherman and has his own company that sells fishing lures and other fishing products.  You can see all of that at his website at Chuck Woolery's Signature Products.  I'm a little worried that this might actually be a "secretary" signature.  I looked for some examples of his signature online and the only one that matches is one being sold on ebay on the same card, of course the seller guarantees it as authentic, but didn't disclose how it was obtained.  But I also know that signatures change over time, or mood, size of object being signed, ect, ect.  It also worries me that it was turned around so quick.  Maybe Chuck was sitting around his office in Michigan, who knows? But still a nice looking sig on the card.  I'd love to hear what you think about the authenticity.  I mean I don't plan on selling it, it's going in my personal collection.  I had two choices for addresses to send it too and I chose his companies address in Michigan.  My other option was to send it to the Game Show Network address and I still might try that addy and see if I get it back with a different signature.

But regardless a super fast turnaround time of less than 2 weeks, actually less than a week as the postmark is the 24th!
Thanks Chuck! Keep up the Good work.




TTM Stats:
Date Sent 5/18/12
Date Received 5/29/12
 (11 Days from door to back to my door)

Address used:
Chuck Woolery
Chuck Woolery Signature Products
26135 Plymouth Rd
Redford, MI 48239


No comments:

Post a Comment