Saturday, May 26, 2012

TTM Success Regis Philbin

I decided to go back outside the realm of mainstream sports and do a few TTM's to celebrities and other sports.  I dug through my Allen and Ginter extras to see who I had and one of the cards was Regis.  I'd seen quite a few successes for him and from what I could tell he's a great signer. Did you know Regis holds the Guiness World Record for having spent the most time in front of a TV camera?

Anyway I sent Regis his 2010 Allen and Ginter card, a nice LOR and a SASE. And holy crap did I get a response fast. I sent the card on May 18th and got it back this afternoon, May 26th.


TTM Stats

Date Sent 5/18/12
Date Recieved 5/26/12
Address used:
Regis Philbin
101 West 67th St Apt 51A
New York, NY 10023

What a great signature! Thanks Regis!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I'll definitely have to try for one too.

    ReplyDelete