Sunday, May 6, 2012

TTM Success Jim Colborn (Former Brewers Pitcher)

For having had quite a dry spell with TTM requests I was happy to get one a few days ago and I got this one on Saturday.
I sent Jim Colborn (Former Brewers, Cubs, Royals, and Mariners pitcher) 2 cards, a LOR, and SASE on 3/19/12 and boy I'm I glad to get these back.  I finally get my first two TTM's from the 70's.  I sent out quite a few 1974, 75, and 76 Topps cards a few months ago so it's nice to finally have a few back.
Unfortunatley the 74 got a little smudged. But still a great signature.
And a really nice 1976.  The card itself wasn't in that great of condition but the autograph looks great!

TTM Stats
Date Sent 3/19/12
Date Recieved 5/5/12

Address used:
Jim Colborn 
2932 Solimar Beach Dr
Ventura, CA 93001-9754


Two great additions to the TTM project and my first from the 70's!!!

Thanks Mr. Colborn!

1 comment: