Monday, June 21, 2010

StrasMania Day 3 Unbelievable


Well it's day 3 of the 10 day auction for the above card with is the red 1/1 auto bowman card for Strasburg.
As of 1 second ago there have been 91 bids and the new total stands at $31,600.00  Unfreaking believeable.  Still over 7 days left to bid too! I thought for sure after 20 grand this would slow down.   
Could this card top 50 grand? seems unlikely but what do I know.  All I know if this guy actually gets paid it'll be a miracle and ebay and paypal will make a ton on their fees.

3 comments:

  1. Right after I posted this another bid it up to 32,100.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I originally thought it would be $17,900 - now I think it is going to be $50,000

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll laugh if it goes for more than the Buy it now price of the first auction.

    ReplyDelete