Thursday, March 15, 2012

I'm back baby!! and Quick Trade post.

Wow what a great Vacation/Honeymoon.  Sedona was beautiful, Tucson was hot, and the Spring Training games were a hoot!!  I'll be posting more on that later, but first I need to take care of some business.  Before I left I put out the SOS to help me complete my 2009 Upper Deck set.  I was truly humbled by all the help.  And most of the those turned into fairly nice trades.  

First up we have reader Ken who sent me a nice stack of help and a sweet Fielder relic card.

Next up we have a little help from the Captain.  I can't believe it's taken this long to trade with Capatin Canuck, but it finally happened.
The good captain knocked off two of my 2009 UD needs and a nice stack of 2010-11 and 2011-12 Score hockey too!

Next up we got a nice stack of Brewers from hiflew - Cards from the Quarry in trade for some nice Rockies cards.

Next up is a trade with Greg from Plathkye thy sweater is argile.  A nice AJ Hawk relic and the last card I need for my 2012 Series 1 set.  Sweet.

And last but not least is a nice trade with Adam from Thoughts and Sox.  This was an in person trade.  Adam met me at the Brewers Cubs game last Saturday.  Great guy and a nice stack of cards from my needs list.


Thanks again everybody, and if I forgot someone I'm sorry. 



5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had a great time! I went ahead with hosting another affordable group break this month and I reserved the Brewers for you just in case you want to jump in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally feel like an ass because I realize that I forgot to tell you and the new wife Congrats when I saw you. So Congrats!!

    We are going to end up trading again because I found some more Brewers while going through some stuff the other night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Adam,
      No worries man. We've been married for over 7 months so it's not like we we're fresh out of the gate. And I'm up for another trade anytime. I'll start stock piling those Sox!

      Delete