Monday, April 2, 2012

Cynicalbuddha's Top 100 #68

Wow I've really slowed down on this Top 100 thing.  I still have lots of goodies I'd like to added, but I wanted to make sure I had a little room to add new stuff.  I've already posted this, but I was so excited to actually get it and in person no less. Lets just say this made my trip to Spring Training.  Glad to hear the Brew Crew will be at Maryvale at least a few more years, it's a great facility and once I figured out where to get the autographs, turned out to be a quite productive for my collection.

#68 on the Top 100

2012 Spring Training Robin Yount in person Signed ball.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet sig! I always wanted to meet and get a sig from Molitor and Yount. Yount is the only one I have yet to cross off my list. Well done!

    ReplyDelete