Tuesday, April 17, 2012

TTM Success Jaime Navarro (Mariners Pitching coach, former Brewers pitcher)

Got home this afternoon to another TTM return envelope in the mail box.

This time is Mariners pitching coach and former Brewers pitcher Jamie Navarro.  I have fond memories of watching Jaime pitch back in the early nineties.

I sent 2 cards to Jaime at the Mariners spring training address.  I was getting worried, but it looks like he took his fan mail home with him and sent the cards back from Seattle.

1992 Upper Deck. One of my favorite Navarro cards. Jaime just taking a nap and using a base for a pillow.


And a 1991 Topps card.  This is the third 1991 Topps cards I've gotten signed.  I'm getting close to a complete set.

TTM Stats

Date Sent 3/19/12
Date Received 4/17/12 (postmarked 4/14/12)



Address Used:
Seattle Mariners
Peoria Stadium
16101 N. 83rd Ave
Peoria, AZ 85382

I would use the Mariner's Seattle address to send to Jaime now.

Seattle Mariners
P.O. Box 4100
Seattle, WA 98194-0100



Thanks Jaime, another great addition to my TTM Brewers collection. I already have two 1991 Topps, but the 92 Upper Deck spot is all yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment