Friday, April 20, 2012

Fan Packin' Across the USA!!! My hometown Brewers!

Disclaimer: I meant to have my Gypsy Queen box break post ready today, but I forgot to scan a bunch of stuff I wanted to show, so it'll have to wait till tomorrow.

Yesterday was a big mail day for me.  I ended up getting a huge trade package from Dustin from Coot Veal and the Vealtones. Trade post to follow soon. I also got packages from a Sportlots buy and JustCommons, both of which were mainly Brewers cards to finish off some team sets.  And I got my 2012 Brewers Fan Pack.

I will say there was some better stuff in last years package.  They had a towel in there for Pete's sake.  But still some nice goodies.

Four stickers.
A scratch off. I didn't scratch it.  You could win free tickets and I had thought about sending this to my brother who might use it if he won something, but all the games you could win tickets to are in mid April.  I think I'll just keep it as a keep sake.

Some Brewers beads!
3, yes 3 more, pocket schedules featuring Mr. John "the Axman" Axford.
And 3 Player postcards, well 2 players and a coach.  They're blank on the back side.

Not too shabby.  Lets see if the Cubs can out do them again this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment